Green Acres Caravan Park Terms & Conditions:
All bookings are accepted subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing:
- Green Acres Caravan Park accommodates adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to enter the park either as a guest or visitor. Additional guests are welcome at an additional charge of £3.00 a day.
- Green Acres does not accept groups of same sex parties.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the overall booking price is required with any booking of more than 1 night, the remaining balance can be made before or on arrival. If the booking is within 2 weeks or is for only 1 night then the full fee is required on booking.
- Acceptance of your booking forms a contract under which you have agreed to pay the total fee due.
- We are unable to refund payments should guests decide to leave before the end of the booked period.
- The site owners cannot be held responsible or liable for loss, damage or injury to property or persons on the park, howsoever caused. Guests are advised to check that their insurances cover all personal and third-party risk for the period of their stay.
- Conditions and prices may change without prior notice.
- Advance bookings, accepted by us, will be charged at the prices applicable at the time of booking.
- There is a price increase of £4.00 per night over bank holidays and Easter.
Arrivals and departures:
- Arrival time is 1pm to 6pm. If you anticipate arriving after 6pm please contact us in advance for further instruction.
- Guests must park in the designated parking area and check in at reception before entering the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person(s) on the site whether booked or not if we feel necessary.
- Our site license allows us to admit caravans, Motor homes and tents only - sorry, no commercial vehicles. If in doubt please contact the management before arrival.
- We cannot guarantee specific locations and pitches, though we do try to arrange the preferences included with your booking.
- Pitches are to be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure
- The following rules are not designed to be restrictive but are intended to help provide a pleasant and happy environment for all customers and staff of Green Acres:
- A speed limit of 5mph operates throughout the site and must be observed at all times.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times. Dogs must be kept fully under control in the camping area and must not be allowed to stray onto other pitches. Owners must clean up after their dogs on the site including the dog walk provided.
- Please do not leave animals unattended in vehicles and caravans.
- Under no circumstance is smoking permitted in: the toilet block, The Cabin, the refuse & recycling area or the laundry room. Any guests seen to be smoking in these areas will be asked to leave the site without refund.
- BBQs are permitted, but must be kept away from the grass in order to avoid scorch marks. The lighting of open ground fires is forbidden on the site. Only BBQ charcoal may be used. If you bring your own BBQ please check with staff for suitability.
- In situations where guests display unacceptable behaviour in the views on the site staff the guests in question may be asked to leave with no refund given
- Cleaning vehicles or caravans on the pitch is not permitted, there is a token operated car/caravan pressure washing area provided at an additional cost.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person(s) whose conduct is detrimental to Green Acres or to other visitors.
- A full list of these rules can be found in The Cabin on site.
We hope that you enjoy your stay with us.