Green Acres Caravan Park - Site Rules:
The following regulations are for the benefit of all guests and Green Acres staff:
- Our site license allows us to admit caravans, motorhomes and tents only therefore meaning no commercial (sign written) vehicles are allowed.
- A speed limit of 5mph and one way system operates throughout the site and must be observed at all times.
- Vehicles and awnings are to be positioned on the hard standing.
- We do not permit gazebos or pup tents.
- Additional guests are most welcome during your stay with us (adults only). An additional £3 per person per day will be made.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on the park however they must be kept on a lead at all times, this includes the dog walk. Owners must clean up after their pets and not allow their dog on other pitches.
- BBQs are permitted at Green Acres, they must be kept off the grass to avoid scorch marks.
- We do not allow smoking in the following areas: the facilities block, the laundry room, the sports hall, The Cabin or the refuse & recycling area.
- No washing of caravans or any vehicle is permitted on the site, there are vehicle/caravan washing facilities for which the tokens are available upon request at reception.
- Staff at Green Acres reserve the right to refuse anyone admission whether booked or not. In the instance of detrimental behaviour which effects our guests/staff, persons responsible will be asked to leave the site. In this event, no refund will be given.
- Electric hook up points are not to be used to charge vehicles.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us