Please Read before booking a stay during the 2020 season.
We are very happy to announce that we opened our park on Saturday 4th July 2020 however in order to keep you and also us safe we have had to make some significant changes to the park and how we usually work.
The guidelines are constantly changing and there is also the chance of a second wave of COVID-19 which will mean restrictions will be tightened again and we may have to close again.
Please note that if the restrictions are extended any deposits made are non-refundable however we will transfer any bookings to later in 2020 or the 2021 season.
Before you book your stay please consider the following situations that we may find ourselves in:
- One of the best parts of running a caravan park is meeting new people and hearing what brings you to Carlisle, we were looking forward to hopefully greeting some familiar faces from our first season and of course guests who haven’t visited us before. The current situation means that we will not be able to have as much contact with guests therefore we will need to consider the following:
Settling outstanding balances via email prior to your arrival when we can also give you the barrier code allowing you on to the park and your pitch number as well as answering any questions you may have.
Our reception is also our home therefore this will be closed however you will be able to contact us via telephone if you cannot find us on the park.
- We will not be opening our toilet/shower facilities therefore if you cannot use your own facilities then please do not book.
- We will not be opening our new sports hall.
- Please do not invite visitors onto the site, we need to be able to keep a track of who has visited us. This includes visitors who are in your social bubble. If you are making a double booking with another family and you are not in the same social bubble please stick to the social distancing guidelines.
What we will be doing to help reduce the spread of the virus:
- We will be adding extra hand sanitisers around the park
- We will be encouraging guests to stick to the 2 metre rule with signage
- We will be regularly cleaning any touch points such as taps and handles
- We have created a 2 meter dog walk around the perimeter of the farmland and will ask guests to use a one way system aswell as having gates open for your convenience
This is not how we want to run our caravan park however to be able to get back to our normality we are going to have to work together for the time being and help to stop the spread. We know that the past few months have not been easy for anyone therefore we want you to be able to relax and de-stress here for however long your stay is.
If you are looking to book and have a question which is not answered in this statement please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for understanding,
Mike & Josie