Please Read before booking a stay during the 2021 season.
2020 was a challenging year for everyone, we were finally able to open the park on 4th July however it was very different to what we were used to. We had made the decision to stay open for November 2020 however due to the second lockdown this was cut short.
We are very hopeful that 2021 will bring back some normality for our guests and we have decided to open slightly earlier on Saturday 13th March 2021. We of course do not know if there will still be any restrictions in place by this time however before booking please consider the following situations that we might find ourselves in:
- We may ask you to settle outstanding balances prior to your arrival when we can also give you the barrier code allowing you on to the park and your pitch number as well as answering any questions you may have.
- Our reception is also our home therefore it may be closed however you will be able to contact us via telephone if you cannot find us on the park.
- We may not be allowed to open our new sports hall.
- During the 2020 season we asked guests not to invite visitors on to the park as we needed to be able to trace everyone who had visited. This maybe the case again in the 2021 season.
- If you are looking to book and have a question which is not answered in this statement please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if we find ourselves in a lockdown at any time during the 2021 season any deposits made are non-refundable however we will transfer any bookings to later in 2021 or the 2022 season.
Thank you for your understanding.