Please Read before booking a stay during the 2020 season.
We are very happy to announce that we will be opening our park on Saturday 4th July 2020 however in order to keep you and also us safe we are going to have to make some significant changes to the park and how we usually work.
The guidelines are constantly changing and there is also the chance of a second wave of COVID-19 which will mean restrictions will be tightened again.
Please note that if the restrictions are extended any deposits made are non-refundable however we will transfer any bookings to later in 2020 or the 2021 season.
Before you book your stay please read the following:
- One of the best parts of running a caravan park is meeting new people and hearing what brings you to Carlisle, we were looking forward to hopefully greeting some familiar faces from our first season and of course guests who haven’t visited us before. The current situation means that we will not be able to have as much contact with guests.
Prior to your arrival you will receive an email with the details of the security barrier code, pitch number and also your “welcome pack”, we will need you to confirm that you have received this email. You will also receive a second email which will have a link in order for you to settle your outstanding balance.
Our reception is also our home therefore this will be closed however you will be able to contact us via telephone if you cannot find us on the park.
- We will not be opening our toilet/shower facilities therefore if you cannot use your own facilities then please do not This will be reassessed at the beginning of August however still please do not book for later in the season if you cannot use your own facilities.
- We will not be opening our new sports hall.
What we will be doing to help reduce the spread of the virus:
- We will be adding extra hand sanitisers around the park
- We will be encouraging guests to stick to the 2 metre rule with signage
- We will be regularly cleaning any touch points such as taps and handles
- We have created a 2 meter dog walk around the perimeter of the farmland and will ask guests to use a one way system as well as having gates open for your convenience
This is not how we want to run our caravan park however to be able to get back to our normality we are going to have to work together for the time being and help to stop the spread. We know that the past few months have not been easy for anyone therefore we want you to be able to relax and de-stress here for however long your stay is.
If you are looking to book and have a question which is not answered in this statement please email us on email@example.com
Thank you for understanding,
Mike & Josie